south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Curious about a slowing market (Sun-Sentinel)
Readers ask about prices, interest rates Will prices for South Florida homes and condominiums drop? Should I hire a real estate agent now that the market has slowed? And what about interest rates?
- Debate builds for teacher housing (The News-Press)
With real estate costs chasing away teachers, some Florida school districts have vowed to disregard the open market and build homes themselves. At least three districts ? Lee, Collier and Osceola ? are considering that possibility.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Real Estate Industry Could be 'Brought to Its Knees' by Property Tax: Official (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, April 3, 2006?The real estate industry would be "brought to its knees" if homeowners aren't allowed to take a property tax break with them when they move, Palm Beach County Property Appraiser Gary Nikolits said Wednesday.
- The EXIT REALTY Formula is Creating Fabulous New Gutures for Sales Agents, Brokers and Regional Owners (PR Web)
EXIT United Realty, first opened it?s doors in 2005 with a centrally located, state of the art office with a vision and a business plan in place to re-invent the way Real Estate is practiced throughout South Florida. [PRWEB Mar 31, 2006]
- Commentary: Field guide to spring in South Florida (The Palm Beach Post)
"I saw several sure signs of spring in South Florida," reader Bob Goebel wrote the other day.
- Florida East Reviewing Permit Ruling (AP via Yahoo! Finance)
Real estate and freight railroad company Florida East Coast Industries Inc. said Wednesday it is too early to tell how its business might be affected, after a court ruled in favor of environmentalists protesting mining permits held by some of the company's customers.
- Real estate industry could be 'brought to its knees' by property tax disparity, official says (Sun-Sentinel)
The real estate industry would be "brought to its knees" if homeowners aren't allowed to take a property tax break with them when they move, Palm Beach County Property Appraiser Gary Nikolits said Wednesday.
- South Florida developer gets in on Southbank condos (The Business Journal of Jacksonville)
A prominent South Florida developer of high-end condominiums has announced its partnership in a Southbank project.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive