south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Florida Real Estate Buyers Market Now (Turks.US)
Pick up any paper, and you?ll read about real estate slowdowns. Sellers are starting to get worried, and lowering their prices.
- Real Estate Industry Could be 'Brought to Its Knees' by Property Tax: Official (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, April 3, 2006?The real estate industry would be "brought to its knees" if homeowners aren't allowed to take a property tax break with them when they move, Palm Beach County Property Appraiser Gary Nikolits said Wednesday.
- Commentary: Field guide to spring in South Florida (The Palm Beach Post)
"I saw several sure signs of spring in South Florida," reader Bob Goebel wrote the other day.
- Real estate industry could be 'brought to its knees' by property tax disparity, official says (Sun-Sentinel)
The real estate industry would be "brought to its knees" if homeowners aren't allowed to take a property tax break with them when they move, Palm Beach County Property Appraiser Gary Nikolits said Wednesday.
- Debate builds for teacher housing (The News-Press)
With real estate costs chasing away teachers, some Florida school districts have vowed to disregard the open market and build homes themselves. At least three districts ? Lee, Collier and Osceola ? are considering that possibility.
- Lightstone Value Plus REIT Goes Shopping (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
NEW YORK----April 3, 2006--The first "no front-end load" real estate investment trust, The Lightstone Value Plus Real Estate Investment Trust , announced today it has closed on its first acquisition.
- Curious about a slowing market (Sun-Sentinel)
Readers ask about prices, interest rates Will prices for South Florida homes and condominiums drop? Should I hire a real estate agent now that the market has slowed? And what about interest rates?
- Michael Y. Cannon Real Estate (Miami Herald)
Location: 2200 NW 50th St. Seller: Avion Corporate Center, affiliated with Avion Corporate Management, represented by Steven P. Fischer, president.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive