south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Commentary: Field guide to spring in South Florida (The Palm Beach Post)
"I saw several sure signs of spring in South Florida," reader Bob Goebel wrote the other day.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers First Quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey(R) Sees Investor Frenzy Subsiding While (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
While underlying fundamentals continue to improve across each sector of the commercial real estate marketplace, a drop-off in the number of quality offerings has helped ease the frenzy of interest that investors have shown in recent months, according to the newly released PricewaterhouseCoopers first quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey®.
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Declares Dividend (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
On April 3, 2006, the Board of Directors of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation declared its quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share payable June 15, 2006 to shareholders of record May 15, 2006.
- Excerpts from editorials in Florida newspapers (The Daily Comet)
DailyComet.com: The Daily Comet newspaper online edition featuring Daily news, sports and lifestyles from Thibodaux, Lafourche Parish and south Louisiana's Cajun country. Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Houma, Terrebonne, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
- Vance Realty acquired by Prudential Florida (West Orange Times)
Vance Realty Group, which has offices in MetroWest and Poinciana, was acquired recently by Prudential Florida WCI Realty. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Kelton plans tri-county projects (South Florida Business Journal)
A real estate development consulting firm based in Fort Lauderdale said it has completed one South Florida job for UrbanAmerica and is hired for three more.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive