south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- The National Enquirer Returning To South Florida (CBS 4 Miami)
The National Enquirer is making headlines in South Florida after announcing the company is moving back to Boca Raton, where anthrax killed a photo editor in 2001.
- Excerpts from editorials in Florida newspapers (The Daily Comet)
DailyComet.com: The Daily Comet newspaper online edition featuring Daily news, sports and lifestyles from Thibodaux, Lafourche Parish and south Louisiana's Cajun country. Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Houma, Terrebonne, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
- Kelton plans tri-county projects (South Florida Business Journal)
A real estate development consulting firm based in Fort Lauderdale said it has completed one South Florida job for UrbanAmerica and is hired for three more.
- Community bank trends worry FDIC (Miami Herald)
Commercial real estate loans have helped drive strong profitability at Florida community banks, but data released by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. also shows high concentrations of construction and development lending.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers First Quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey(R) Sees Investor Frenzy Subsiding While (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
While underlying fundamentals continue to improve across each sector of the commercial real estate marketplace, a drop-off in the number of quality offerings has helped ease the frenzy of interest that investors have shown in recent months, according to the newly released PricewaterhouseCoopers first quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey®.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive