south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- States with minimum-service rules for real estate sales (Bankrate.com via Yahoo! Finance)
These 10 states have adopted measures to require real estate middlemen, regardless of whether consumers want them, often over the objection of the Department of Justice.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers First Quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey(R) Sees Investor Frenzy Subsiding While (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
While underlying fundamentals continue to improve across each sector of the commercial real estate marketplace, a drop-off in the number of quality offerings has helped ease the frenzy of interest that investors have shown in recent months, according to the newly released PricewaterhouseCoopers first quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey®.
- Florida Real Estate Buyers Market Now (Turks.US)
Pick up any paper, and you?ll read about real estate slowdowns. Sellers are starting to get worried, and lowering their prices.
- Sponsored By: (Fernandina Beach News-Leader)
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT, FOURTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, NASSAU COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION Case No.: 51-GA-1563 IN THE INTEREST OF: JOE HUDSON AKA LEE C. MOBLEY A WARD SALE OF REAL ESTATE BY FIDUCIARY GUARDIAN YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that a petition has been filed in the above-styled Court by Jeffrey A. Siegmeister, the Ward's fiduciary guardian, for permission to sell the real property owned by the
- Community bank trends worry FDIC (Miami Herald)
Commercial real estate loans have helped drive strong profitability at Florida community banks, but data released by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. also shows high concentrations of construction and development lending.
- Insurers guard against cuts to flood-coverage subsidies (The Hill)
The road to overhaul has not been smooth for the nation?s taxpayer-backed flood-insurance program, and lobbyists now hope that the Senate and House agree on a moderate approach that pleases bankers, brokers, real-estate agents and builders alike.
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Declares Dividend (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
On April 3, 2006, the Board of Directors of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation declared its quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share payable June 15, 2006 to shareholders of record May 15, 2006.
- The National Enquirer Returning To South Florida (CBS 4 Miami)
The National Enquirer is making headlines in South Florida after announcing the company is moving back to Boca Raton, where anthrax killed a photo editor in 2001.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive