south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Sponsored By: (Fernandina Beach News-Leader)
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT, FOURTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, NASSAU COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION Case No.: 51-GA-1563 IN THE INTEREST OF: JOE HUDSON AKA LEE C. MOBLEY A WARD SALE OF REAL ESTATE BY FIDUCIARY GUARDIAN YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that a petition has been filed in the above-styled Court by Jeffrey A. Siegmeister, the Ward's fiduciary guardian, for permission to sell the real property owned by the
- Kelton plans tri-county projects (South Florida Business Journal)
A real estate development consulting firm based in Fort Lauderdale said it has completed one South Florida job for UrbanAmerica and is hired for three more.
- Florida Real Estate Buyers Market Now (Turks.US)
Pick up any paper, and you?ll read about real estate slowdowns. Sellers are starting to get worried, and lowering their prices.
- States with minimum-service rules for real estate sales (Bankrate.com via Yahoo! Finance)
These 10 states have adopted measures to require real estate middlemen, regardless of whether consumers want them, often over the objection of the Department of Justice.
- See You Later, Alligator (New York Times)
An ecological history of Florida's Everglades and their continuing fight for survival.
- States with minimum-service rules for real estate sales (Bankrate.com)
The movement to impose minimum-service requirements on real estate brokers began in 2004, when Florida and Illinois enacted laws. The campaign accelerated in 2005, when six other states passed laws. It has continued this year, with Indiana and New Mexico adopting new standards.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers First Quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey(R) Sees Investor Frenzy Subsiding While (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
While underlying fundamentals continue to improve across each sector of the commercial real estate marketplace, a drop-off in the number of quality offerings has helped ease the frenzy of interest that investors have shown in recent months, according to the newly released PricewaterhouseCoopers first quarter 2006 Korpacz Real Estate Investor Survey®.
- Community bank trends worry FDIC (Miami Herald)
Commercial real estate loans have helped drive strong profitability at Florida community banks, but data released by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. also shows high concentrations of construction and development lending.
- Ownership changes at Crowne Plaza Miami (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
A Texas hotel real estate investment trust said it has sold the Crowne Plaza hotel in Miami.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive