south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Hazelton incentives lure Florida family (Bismarck Tribune)
Hazelton's promise of cash and free land has lured its first new residents - a family from Florida. Michael and Jeanette Tristani and their 8-year-old twins moved from Miami to Hazelton in February. Workers began excavating the family's new lot on Monday.
- Sponsored By: (Fernandina Beach News-Leader)
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT, FOURTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, NASSAU COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION Case No.: 51-GA-1563 IN THE INTEREST OF: JOE HUDSON AKA LEE C. MOBLEY A WARD SALE OF REAL ESTATE BY FIDUCIARY GUARDIAN YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that a petition has been filed in the above-styled Court by Jeffrey A. Siegmeister, the Ward's fiduciary guardian, for permission to sell the real property owned by the
- EnTrust Financial Group, the "Stop Foreclosure Experts", Celebrates the Grand Opening of its Florida Branch Office (PR Web)
EnTrust Financial Group, a firm specializing in complex real estate foreclosure cases, celebrated its grand opening of its Florida branch office with a gala event on Friday, March 31st. [PRWEB Apr 11, 2006] Trackback URI: http://www.prweb.com/zingpr.php/SG9yci1UaGlyLVNpbmctWmV0YS1IYWxmLVplcm8=
- Real estate firm moves to Baldwin Park headquarters (Orlando Sentinel)
The Rey Group, a fast-growing real estate company, is moving its headquarters from South Semoran Boulevard to Baldwin Park in Orlando.
- Big deals drive local real estate ; Sales of $1 million parcels double over first quarter of 2005 (The Daily Sentinel)
Driven in part by a rise in multimillion-dollar land sales, the volume of real-estate sales in Mesa County during the first quarter totaled $343.7 million, a 28 percent increase from the same time a year ago, according to a local title company.
- Luxurious Condominiums in Florida Announces General Contractors for Two Towers (Multi-Housing News)
APRIL 06, 2006 -- Miami Beach, Fla. -- Marking its official debut in the South Florida market, the Caribbean condominium complex announced that a New York City-based real estate construction trade will handle renovation for one of its towers, while a general contractor will spearhead construction of its second tower.
- Homevues Introduces Multi-image Showcases To Enhance Real Estate Marketing (PR Web)
New real estate marketing service enables professionals to display up to 30 images of any property type on a custom web page. [PRWEB Apr 11, 2006]
Back to south florida real estate News Archive