south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Stuart Gordon Joins Flagler Development Company in South Florida (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Flagler Development Company , the wholly owned commercial real estate development subsidiary of Florida East Coast Industries, Inc. , has hired Stuart T. Gordon as Senior Leasing Director for its South Florida properties.
- Highwoods to sell $143 million in assets to Capital Partners (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Highwoods Properties has announced plans to sell another $143 million in non-core properties in Georgia, South Carolina and Florida to Capital Partners Inc., the Orlando real estate company that had already acquired $228 million in Highwoods properties in Charlotte and Tampa in July.
- Michael Y. Cannon Real Estate (Miami Herald)
Location: 804 S. Federal Hwy. Seller: E & M Investments of South Florida, represented by Ephraim Levy, president, and Moshe Levy, vice president.
- Experts say real estate market cooling as S. Florida home sales tumble (Sun-Sentinel)
Sales of existing homes across South Florida plummeted in October. Blame it not only on Hurricane Wilma, but a real estate market that's starting to cool, some experts say.
- Lennar Looks to Revive Florida Sales (TheStreet.com)
The homebuilder boosts commissions to real estate agents in its Palm Beach market.
- More Americans boost Baja real estate boom (USATODAY.com via Yahoo! News)
Mexico's Baja peninsula has long been a haven for Americans looking for a lower cost of living, cheaper health care, warm weather and a more relaxed pace. But now, deep-pocketed U.S. developers are betting big that Baja is ready for a housing rush.
- Jacksonville real estate market faring better than most of state (Jacksonville Daily Record)
Over 1,500 homes were sold in Jacksonville in October, a 38 percent rise from October of last year, according to statistics tracked by the Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR). In Jacksonville, the median price of a home also went up, rising 20 percent to $191,600.
- South Florida home sales down sharply in October (Miami Herald)
Home sales in South Florida plunged sharply in October in one of the steepest declines in recent memory, yet one more result of Hurricane Wilma.
- Best Beach Real Estate Opens New Office in South Beach (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Following up on its string of successes in Florida's real estate market, Miami Beach-based Best Beach Real Estate is opening its second office in South Beach, for a total of three offices in the Miami area.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive