south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- South Florida home sales down sharply in October (Miami Herald)
Home sales in South Florida plunged sharply in October in one of the steepest declines in recent memory, yet one more result of Hurricane Wilma.
- More Americans boost Baja real estate boom (USATODAY.com via Yahoo! News)
Mexico's Baja peninsula has long been a haven for Americans looking for a lower cost of living, cheaper health care, warm weather and a more relaxed pace. But now, deep-pocketed U.S. developers are betting big that Baja is ready for a housing rush.
- ZipRealty expands into Florida (BizJournals)
ZipRealty Inc. said Thursday that it has expanded its services in the Southeast and entered the Florida real estate market.
- Stuart Gordon Joins Flagler Development Company in South Florida (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Flagler Development Company , the wholly owned commercial real estate development subsidiary of Florida East Coast Industries, Inc. , has hired Stuart T. Gordon as Senior Leasing Director for its South Florida properties.
- Experts say real estate market cooling as S. Florida home sales tumble (Sun-Sentinel)
Sales of existing homes across South Florida plummeted in October. Blame it not only on Hurricane Wilma, but a real estate market that's starting to cool, some experts say.
- Best Beach Real Estate Opens New Office in South Beach (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Following up on its string of successes in Florida's real estate market, Miami Beach-based Best Beach Real Estate is opening its second office in South Beach, for a total of three offices in the Miami area.
- Real Estate Live (Washington Post)
Post Real Estate editor Maryann Haggerty takes your questions and comments about the local housing market.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive