south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- South Florida home sales down sharply in October (Miami Herald)
Home sales in South Florida plunged sharply in October in one of the steepest declines in recent memory, yet one more result of Hurricane Wilma.
- Best Beach Real Estate Opens New Office in South Beach (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Following up on its string of successes in Florida's real estate market, Miami Beach-based Best Beach Real Estate is opening its second office in South Beach, for a total of three offices in the Miami area.
- GONE FISHIN' (Orlando Sentinel)
As retirement approaches, a couple leave South Florida and begin anew in a Dr. Phillips dream home by the water. Hey, Paul and Susan Tatham. You've done it all: raised a family; enjoyed your careers; established yourself in your community. What are you going to do now?
- ZipRealty expands into Florida (BizJournals)
ZipRealty Inc. said Thursday that it has expanded its services in the Southeast and entered the Florida real estate market.
- Nixed annexation hot topic in south Lee County (The News-Press)
As the end of 2005 draws near, I would like to take a look back at one of the notable hot topics of the year in south Lee County. On Dec. 31, 2004, a moratorium that prohibited the annexation of Estero into Bonita Springs expired.
- Real Estate Reality (NBC 6 Miami)
It is a new reality of real estate in South Florida -- affordability. NBC 6 crunched the numbers on which homes in which ZIP codes are most affordable.
- Stuart Gordon Joins Flagler Development Company in South Florida (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Flagler Development Company , the wholly owned commercial real estate development subsidiary of Florida East Coast Industries, Inc. , has hired Stuart T. Gordon as Senior Leasing Director for its South Florida properties.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive