south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Real Estate Live (Washington Post)
Post Real Estate editor Maryann Haggerty takes your questions and comments about the local housing market.
- Real Estate Reality (NBC 6 Miami)
It is a new reality of real estate in South Florida -- affordability. NBC 6 crunched the numbers on which homes in which ZIP codes are most affordable.
- 2005 Associated Press All-SEC football team (The Daily Comet)
DailyComet.com: The Daily Comet newspaper online edition featuring Daily news, sports and lifestyles from Thibodaux, Lafourche Parish and south Louisiana's Cajun country. Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Houma, Terrebonne, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more.
- Real Estate Television Special Focuses on Las Vegas Market (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Las Vegas (PRWEB) December 5, 2005 -- Following the success of the groundbreaking television show, ?Today in Real Estate: A Real Estate Magazine,? covering the South Florida real estate market and shown exclusively on its ABC affiliate, creator and producer Paolo Sadri and Academy Award-nominated producer George Parra today announced plans to bring a special edition of the unique program to Las
- Highwoods Properties to Present at 9th Annual Wachovia Real Estate Securities Conference on December 7 (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
RALEIGH, N.C.----Dec. 5, 2005--Highwoods Properties, Inc. today announced that Ed Fritsch, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present at the 9th Annual Wachovia Real Estate Securities Conference on Wednesday, December 7, 2005, at 9:15 a.m.
- RELATED COS. LIFTS EQUINOX FOR $500M (New York Post)
-- Equinox Holdings Inc. has just gotten more fiscally fit, now that one of the city's largest real estate-development companies has plunked down more than $500 million to buy the upscale health-club chain.
- Experts say real estate market cooling as S. Florida home sales tumble (Sun-Sentinel)
Sales of existing homes across South Florida plummeted in October. Blame it not only on Hurricane Wilma, but a real estate market that's starting to cool, some experts say.
- Best Beach Real Estate Opens New Office in South Beach (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Following up on its string of successes in Florida's real estate market, Miami Beach-based Best Beach Real Estate is opening its second office in South Beach, for a total of three offices in the Miami area.
- Stuart Gordon Joins Flagler Development Company in South Florida (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Flagler Development Company , the wholly owned commercial real estate development subsidiary of Florida East Coast Industries, Inc. , has hired Stuart T. Gordon as Senior Leasing Director for its South Florida properties.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive