south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Real Estate Television Special Focuses on Las Vegas Market (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Las Vegas (PRWEB) December 5, 2005 -- Following the success of the groundbreaking television show, ?Today in Real Estate: A Real Estate Magazine,? covering the south florida real estate market and shown exclusively on its ABC affiliate, creator and producer Paolo Sadri and Academy Award-nominated producer George Parra today announced plans to bring a special edition of the unique program to Las
- Best Beach Real Estate Opens New Office in South Beach (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Following up on its string of successes in Florida's real estate market, Miami Beach-based Best Beach Real Estate is opening its second office in South Beach, for a total of three offices in the Miami area.
- Real Estate Television Special Focuses on Las Vegas Market (PR Web)
?Today in Real Estate? a new television program offers expert insight into burgeoning markets. [PRWEB Dec 5, 2005]
- Experts say real estate market cooling as S. Florida home sales tumble (Sun-Sentinel)
Sales of existing homes across South Florida plummeted in October. Blame it not only on Hurricane Wilma, but a real estate market that's starting to cool, some experts say.
- If sale approved, site would be used for retail purposes (Republican American)
NAUGATUCK -- A Florida real estate company wants to buy and develop the former Risdon Manufacturing property and turn it into a retail site.
- Highwoods Properties to Present at 9th Annual Wachovia Real Estate Securities Conference on December 7 (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
RALEIGH, N.C.----Dec. 5, 2005--Highwoods Properties, Inc. today announced that Ed Fritsch, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present at the 9th Annual Wachovia Real Estate Securities Conference on Wednesday, December 7, 2005, at 9:15 a.m.
- Real Estate Live (Washington Post)
Post Real Estate editor Maryann Haggerty takes your questions and comments about the local housing market.
- Real Estate Reality (NBC 6 Miami)
It is a new reality of real estate in South Florida -- affordability. NBC 6 crunched the numbers on which homes in which ZIP codes are most affordable.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive