south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Chiquita won't move to Florida (Miami Herald)
Chiquita Brands International won't be moving its corporate headquarters to South Florida after all. The giant banana distributor announced Thursday it will keep its headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. South Florida and Atlanta were each competing to lure Chiquita's 300-employee corporate office.
- South Florida Business Journal Launches South Florida Area Commercial Real Estate Portal (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
The Business Journal today announced the launch of bizspace, a powerful new site dedicated to commercial real estate in South Florida.
- Condo-hotel converter sued by real estate broker (The Miami Herald) (Hotel Online)
Dec. 7--Prolific condo-hotel converter Robert Falor borrowed $500,000 from his real estate broker to close his most celebrated deal, the purchase of South Beach's Royal Palm Crowne Plaza, according to a recent lawsuit.
- Real Estate Television Special Focuses on Las Vegas Market (PR Web)
?Today in Real Estate? a new television program offers expert insight into burgeoning markets. [PRWEB Dec 5, 2005]
- Experts say real estate market cooling as S. Florida home sales tumble (Sun-Sentinel)
Sales of existing homes across South Florida plummeted in October. Blame it not only on Hurricane Wilma, but a real estate market that's starting to cool, some experts say.
- If sale approved, site would be used for retail purposes (Republican American)
NAUGATUCK -- A Florida real estate company wants to buy and develop the former Risdon Manufacturing property and turn it into a retail site.
- Real Estate Reality (NBC 6 Miami)
It is a new reality of real estate in South Florida -- affordability. NBC 6 crunched the numbers on which homes in which ZIP codes are most affordable.
- Blacks a growing part of retirement migration south (USATODAY.com via Yahoo! News)
Until recently, African-Americans played only a tiny role in the fast-growing retirement migration fueled by 63 million people ages 55 and older. That may be changing. Blacks' homeownership rates are rising with real estate values, prompting a mini-wave of moves in search of lower cost of living as well as fun and sun.
- Real Estate Television Special Focuses on Las Vegas Market (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Las Vegas (PRWEB) December 5, 2005 -- Following the success of the groundbreaking television show, ?Today in Real Estate: A Real Estate Magazine,? covering the south florida real estate market and shown exclusively on its ABC affiliate, creator and producer Paolo Sadri and Academy Award-nominated producer George Parra today announced plans to bring a special edition of the unique program to Las
Back to south florida real estate News Archive