south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Cashing in on multilingualism (Miami Herald)
BY BROOKE DONALD For real estate agent Jean Marie Echemendia, fluency in Italian comes in handy in Miami these days. Echemendia, of Coldwell Banker, just sold a $4 million condo on Brickell to a couple from Milan who ''didn't speak English at all,'' she said. The couple had heard about her through a referral from another one of her Italian clients.
- Crushing debt, high housing costs and stagnant incomes are forcing South Florida's young adults to adopt a no-frills (Miami Herald)
In the once-heady world of young adult excess, where happy hour was king, daily trips to Starbucks were a must and dining out was mandatory, a seismic shift has occurred: A growing number in South Florida have turned out of necessity to the frugal habits of their grandparents and others living on a fixed income.
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Reports Year-End Earnings (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation reported net income of $9,047,000 or $0.50 a share for the year ended September 30, 2005, as compared to $7,673,000 or $0.47 a share for the year ended September 30, 2004.
- Manpower: South Florida employment to grow (South Florida Business Journal)
First quarter employment predictions are positive throughout South Florida in data derived from surveys from the Manpower staffing firm.
- New York City's Star-Studded Roundtable Discussion & Real Estate Market Outlook 2006 Presented by Haute Living Magazine (PR Web)
Haute Living has chosen three of New York?s leading celebrity journalists, Braden Keil of The New York Post, Amir Korangy of The Real Deal and Peter Slatin of Forbes/Slatin Real Estate Report, to moderate its first-ever Manhattan-based Roundtable Discussion & Real Estate Market Outlook for 2006. [PRWEB Dec 12, 2005]
- Huizenga Holdings purchases hotel (Miami Herald)
South Florida billionaire H. Wayne Huizenga's empire is establishing yet another outpost on the Treasure Coast, this time at the hurricane-ravaged Holiday Inn Oceanside on Hutchinson Island.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive