south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Windrose buys another S. Fla. property (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
A medical properties real estate investment trust has bought its ninth South Florida medical office building.
- Manpower: South Florida employment to grow (South Florida Business Journal)
First quarter employment predictions are positive throughout South Florida in data derived from surveys from the Manpower staffing firm.
- Ousted renters face crisis as hurricane hastens switch to condos (Sun-Sentinel)
OAKLAND PARK -- Hurricane Wilma started the job. Now South Florida's pricey real estate market could finish it. Residents of a run-down apartment complex trashed by Wilma say they could be rendered homeless by plans to repair and spruce up the units to turn them into condos.
- Morrison & Foerster Represents General Electric Capital Corporation in One of Its Largest Real Estate Loans in 2005 (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
General Electric Capital Corporation closed a $391 million real estate secured loan to affiliates of Tarragon Corporation with attorneys from the international law firm of Morrison & Foerster LLP representing GECC.
- Delray Beach Real Estate Activity Blows Hurricanes Away (PR Web)
Local South Florida realtors ponder, ?Wilma who?? [PRWEB Dec 14, 2005]
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Announces New Acquisition (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
On December 13, 2005, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation announced the acquisition of a 79,485-square-foot industrial building at 3245 Henry Road, Summit County, Richfield, Ohio, for a purchase price of approximately $8,600,000.
- South Florida Business Journal Launches South Florida Area Commercial Real Estate Portal (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
The Business Journal today announced the launch of bizspace, a powerful new site dedicated to commercial real estate in South Florida.
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Reports Year-End Earnings (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation reported net income of $9,047,000 or $0.50 a share for the year ended September 30, 2005, as compared to $7,673,000 or $0.47 a share for the year ended September 30, 2004.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive