south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Jerry Herman Forms BJB Hotels with Washington, D.C. Real Estate and Hotel Investors (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
WASHINGTON----Dec. 15, 2005--Hotel veteran Jerry Herman has joined with Washington, D.C.-based real estate and hotel investors William Lipnick and Dr. Robert Lipnick to form BJB Hotels, LLC.
- Windrose buys another S. Fla. property (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
A medical properties real estate investment trust has bought its ninth South Florida medical office building.
- Morrison & Foerster Represents General Electric Capital Corporation in One of Its Largest Real Estate Loans in 2005 (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
General Electric Capital Corporation closed a $391 million real estate secured loan to affiliates of Tarragon Corporation with attorneys from the international law firm of Morrison & Foerster LLP representing GECC.
- Florida developer wants to renovate Lafayette Building; $40M plan would turn office building into 125 luxury condos (Crain's Detroit Business)
A deal for a $40 million renovation of the long-vacant Lafayette Building is nearly complete, Florida-based real estate mogul R. Donahue Peebles said Thursday.
- Florida Real Estate 2006 Forecast (Turks.US)
Economists have been assuming that that Florida?s real estate market, one of the nation?s red-hot housing market, is a bubble that is about to burst. However, not everyone believes this will happen.
- Delray Beach Real Estate Activity Blows Hurricanes Away (PR Web)
Local South Florida realtors ponder, ?Wilma who?? [PRWEB Dec 14, 2005]
- Public slips slip away from some boaters (USATODAY.com via Yahoo! News)
As smaller marinas give way to condo developments and yacht clubs in hot real estate markets in Florida, California and elsewhere, middle-class boaters have been squeezed out of marinas and private boat ramps. Many now haul their boats on trailers and wait in lines at crowded public ramps.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive