south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Jerry Herman Forms BJB Hotels with Washington, D.C. Real Estate and Hotel Investors (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
WASHINGTON----Dec. 15, 2005--Hotel veteran Jerry Herman has joined with Washington, D.C.-based real estate and hotel investors William Lipnick and Dr. Robert Lipnick to form BJB Hotels, LLC.
- Windrose buys another S. Fla. property (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
A medical properties real estate investment trust has bought its ninth South Florida medical office building.
- Ousted renters face crisis as hurricane hastens switch to condos (Sun-Sentinel)
OAKLAND PARK -- Hurricane Wilma started the job. Now South Florida's pricey real estate market could finish it. Residents of a run-down apartment complex trashed by Wilma say they could be rendered homeless by plans to repair and spruce up the units to turn them into condos.
- Delray Beach Real Estate Activity Blows Hurricanes Away (PR Web)
Local South Florida realtors ponder, ?Wilma who?? [PRWEB Dec 14, 2005]
- Crushing debt, high housing costs and stagnant incomes are forcing South Florida's young adults to adopt a no-frills (Miami Herald)
In the once-heady world of young adult excess, where happy hour was king, daily trips to Starbucks were a must and dining out was mandatory, a seismic shift has occurred: A growing number in South Florida have turned out of necessity to the frugal habits of their grandparents and others living on a fixed income.
- Florida developer wants to renovate Lafayette Building; $40M plan would turn office building into 125 luxury condos (Crain's Detroit Business)
A deal for a $40 million renovation of the long-vacant Lafayette Building is nearly complete, Florida-based real estate mogul R. Donahue Peebles said Thursday.
- Florida Real Estate 2006 Forecast (Turks.US)
Economists have been assuming that that Florida?s real estate market, one of the nation?s red-hot housing market, is a bubble that is about to burst. However, not everyone believes this will happen.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive