south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Public slips slip away from some boaters (USATODAY.com via Yahoo! News)
As smaller marinas give way to condo developments and yacht clubs in hot real estate markets in Florida, California and elsewhere, middle-class boaters have been squeezed out of marinas and private boat ramps. Many now haul their boats on trailers and wait in lines at crowded public ramps.
- Commerce Bank targets South Florida (Palm Beach Post)
The bank known for its bright red "C" logo and fanatical focus on customer service has arrived in Palm Beach County.
- Jerry Herman Forms BJB Hotels with Washington, D.C. Real Estate and Hotel Investors (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
WASHINGTON----Dec. 15, 2005--Hotel veteran Jerry Herman has joined with Washington, D.C.-based real estate and hotel investors William Lipnick and Dr. Robert Lipnick to form BJB Hotels, LLC.
- Florida developer wants to renovate Lafayette Building; $40M plan would turn office building into 125 luxury condos (Crain's Detroit Business)
A deal for a $40 million renovation of the long-vacant Lafayette Building is nearly complete, Florida-based real estate mogul R. Donahue Peebles said Thursday.
- Florida Real Estate 2006 Forecast (Turks.US)
Economists have been assuming that that Florida?s real estate market, one of the nation?s red-hot housing market, is a bubble that is about to burst. However, not everyone believes this will happen.
- Movers (Miami Herald)
BANKING/FINANCE Premier American Bank, a full-service community bank offering business and personal financial products and services, has named Maggie P. Gonzalez and Joy R. Venero as senior vice presidents, real estate lending.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive