south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- (AFX UK Focus) 2005-12-20 09:35 GMT: AFX NEWS BRIEFING: Mergers and acquisitions highlights to 09:20 GMT (Interactive Investor)
AMSTERDAM (AFX) - ING Group NV unit ING Real Estate said it acquired a portfolio of 129 properties in Sweden from Scandinavian retailer Coop Norden for around 4.2 bln skr or 442 mln eur.
- Despite Shifting Tides, U.S. Commercial Real Estate Will Remain Unscathed, Thriving into 2006, According to Colliers (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Colliers International, the global real estate services firm, today launched its 2006 Real Estate Forecast, providing an in-depth look at the nation's commercial real estate market with predictions and top trends for the coming year -- specifically, the industrial, retail and office subsets.
- Andre Agassi and Stefanie Graf to Develop Luxury Hotel and Residences at America's Newest All-Season Resort: Tamarack (Hotel Online)
Andre Agassi and Stefanie Graf, through their company Agassi Graf Development LLC and Miami-based Bayview Financial L.P., through its Real Estate Investment and Development Group, today announced details of their luxury mountain hotel development at Tamarack Resort, located in Donnelly, Idaho -- the nation's newest all-season resort.
- Miami Real Estate Market (Turks.US)
The Florida real estate market is on an upward swing, and the Miami area market is certainly no exception. With strong economic growth, jobs, and schools, it?s a prime growing location. City life, with great beach access, make it attractive to both newcomers to the area.
- $47 Million Dollar Christmas Gift From Florida Legislature to Hurricane-impacted Residential Taxpayers (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Miami, Fla. (PRWEB) December 20, 2005 -- South Florida taxpayers just got an extension of time on early-payment discounts for ad valorem real estate taxes.
- Florida Real Estate 2006 Forecast (Turks.US)
Economists have been assuming that that Florida?s real estate market, one of the nation?s red-hot housing market, is a bubble that is about to burst. However, not everyone believes this will happen.
- International Property exhibition to be held in London (Gowealthy)
The 12th international property exhibition will be held in London on 4th and 5th February, 2006. The venue for the real estate exhibition is Le Meridien Grosvenor House, 86-90 Park Lane.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive