south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Top 10 fastest growing states (CNN Money)
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) - The South and the West remain hot in more ways than a thermometer can measure.
- Miami Real Estate Market (Turks.US)
The Florida real estate market is on an upward swing, and the Miami area market is certainly no exception. With strong economic growth, jobs, and schools, it?s a prime growing location. City life, with great beach access, make it attractive to both newcomers to the area.
- $47 Million Dollar Christmas Gift From Florida Legislature to Hurricane-impacted Residential Taxpayers (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Miami, Fla. (PRWEB) December 20, 2005 -- South Florida taxpayers just got an extension of time on early-payment discounts for ad valorem real estate taxes.
- Movers (Miami Herald)
BANKING/FINANCE Premier American Bank, a full-service community bank offering business and personal financial products and services, has named Maggie P. Gonzalez and Joy R. Venero as senior vice presidents, real estate lending.
- Wealthy Floridians Confident Home Real Estate Values Will Continue to Increase, PNC Survey Finds (FinanzNachrichten)
NAPLES, Fla., Dec. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- While there are signs the runaway real estate market is slowing down across the country, three out of four wealthy Floridians remain optimistic their homes will continue to appreciate in value, according to survey findings released today by The PNC Financial Services Group ( Nachrichten ), Inc. .
- Area Apartment Complexes Converting to Condos (WCJB)
Hundreds of people renting apartments in North Central Florida are facing a big decision between moving out or coughing up the money to buy the apartment. It's a big trend in real estate right now to convert apartments to condos. Call it a spin-off of Florida's red hot real estate market.
- USF receives $600,000 gift for poetry (St. Petersburg Times)
Under a matching program, the donation from Garry Fleming will bring the gift total to $1.42-million to support a poetry lecture series at the University of South Florida.
- Florida Real Estate 2006 Forecast (Turks.US)
Economists have been assuming that that Florida?s real estate market, one of the nation?s red-hot housing market, is a bubble that is about to burst. However, not everyone believes this will happen.
- Despite Shifting Tides, U.S. Commercial Real Estate Will Remain Unscathed, Thriving into 2006, According to Colliers (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Colliers International, the global real estate services firm, today launched its 2006 Real Estate Forecast, providing an in-depth look at the nation's commercial real estate market with predictions and top trends for the coming year -- specifically, the industrial, retail and office subsets.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive