south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Announces New Acquisition (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
On December 21, 2005, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation announced the acquisition of a 53,202-square-foot industrial building in the Newport Tech Center at 2050 Cygnet Heights, El Paso County, Colorado Springs, Colorado, for a purchase price of approximately $5,600,000.
- Storm slowed home sales (Sun-Sentinel)
Hurricane Wilma hurt existing home sales in November, at least in Miami-Dade and Broward counties, but prices continued to escalate across South Florida.
- Miami Real Estate Market (Turks.US)
The Florida real estate market is on an upward swing, and the Miami area market is certainly no exception. With strong economic growth, jobs, and schools, it?s a prime growing location. City life, with great beach access, make it attractive to both newcomers to the area.
- $47 Million Dollar Christmas Gift From Florida Legislature to Hurricane-impacted Residential Taxpayers (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Miami, Fla. (PRWEB) December 20, 2005 -- South Florida taxpayers just got an extension of time on early-payment discounts for ad valorem real estate taxes.
- Florida Real Estate 2006 Forecast (Turks.US)
Economists have been assuming that that Florida?s real estate market, one of the nation?s red-hot housing market, is a bubble that is about to burst. However, not everyone believes this will happen.
- Despite Shifting Tides, U.S. Commercial Real Estate Will Remain Unscathed, Thriving into 2006, According to Colliers (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Colliers International, the global real estate services firm, today launched its 2006 Real Estate Forecast, providing an in-depth look at the nation's commercial real estate market with predictions and top trends for the coming year -- specifically, the industrial, retail and office subsets.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive