south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Voted #1 Florida Press 2004 FIRST PLACE Best Web Site Florida Keys Keynoter (Keynoter.com)
Florida's second straight year of getting pummeled by a string of hurricanes in the busiest Atlantic season on record was voted the top state story in 2005 by Florida newspaper editors and broadcasters in the Associated Press' annual vote.
- Molinaro Koger Arranges Sale of Florida Hotel Portfolio to Joint Venture of Ian Schrager and RFR Holding, LLC (Hospitality Net)
McLean, VA | Ali Baheri, Senior Vice President of Molinaro Koger, announced today that the firm had successfully acted as advisor to the Riande family of Panama in the disposition of three Florida hotels. Located in the Miami, South Beach, and Orlando markets, the hotels were purchased by a joint venture of Ian Schrager and RFR Holding, LLC. The properties are slated for renovation, redesign and
- NEW ORLEANS REAL ESTATE TRANSFERS (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
Commerce St. 700, Unit 210. Lizette A. Miller Radovic to Jonathan Moses, $138,000. Felicity St. 701. Heinz Gautschi to Jay Yuenger, $223,000.
- AUTOMOBILE DONATIONS (Sag Harbor Express)
AAA RATED DONATION. DONATE YOUR CAR, Boat or Real Estate. IRS Tax Deductible Free Pick-Up/ Tow Any Model/ Condition. Help GET A FREE VACATION BY DONATING your vehicle, boat and property to Dvar. Maximize your IRS deductions and help teens in crisis.
- $47 Million Dollar Christmas Gift From Florida Legislature to Hurricane-impacted Residential Taxpayers (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Miami, Fla. (PRWEB) December 20, 2005 -- South Florida taxpayers just got an extension of time on early-payment discounts for ad valorem real estate taxes.
- Wealthy Floridians Confident Home Real Estate Values Will Continue to Increase, PNC Survey Finds (FinanzNachrichten)
NAPLES, Fla., Dec. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- While there are signs the runaway real estate market is slowing down across the country, three out of four wealthy Floridians remain optimistic their homes will continue to appreciate in value, according to survey findings released today by The PNC Financial Services Group ( Nachrichten ), Inc. .
- Figures on second-home market surprise real estate industry (Seattle Times)
Although baby boomers make up a large part of this market, a growing number of foreign buyers also are in it.
- Miami Real Estate Market (Turks.US)
The Florida real estate market is on an upward swing, and the Miami area market is certainly no exception. With strong economic growth, jobs, and schools, it?s a prime growing location. City life, with great beach access, make it attractive to both newcomers to the area.
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Announces New Acquisition (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
On December 21, 2005, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation announced the acquisition of a 53,202-square-foot industrial building in the Newport Tech Center at 2050 Cygnet Heights, El Paso County, Colorado Springs, Colorado, for a purchase price of approximately $5,600,000.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive