south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Florida gets hit by another brutal hurricane season in 2005 (Gainesville Sun)
fter Hurricane Katrina killed more than 1,300 people on the Gulf Coast, emergency managers and forecasters thought storm-prone Florida residents would be more prepared and pay better attention to warnings and evacuation orders.
- Training & Business Development: The Magnificent 12 (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Dec. 28 ? Previously the Real Estate Apprentice Foundation has announced that Jeremy Conaway, Stephen Roney, Kenneth Jenny, Thomas Dooley, Stu Siegel, Dr. Kenneth Edwards, Greg Herder and Kendra Shearer had all accepted invitations to serve as Foundation Advisors and Official Judges for the 2006.
- S. Florida real estate experts share their views on 2006 (Sun-Sentinel)
Every year at this time, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel polls real estate industry professionals who are experts in different segments of the South Florida real estate market. We ask them to predict what the market will do in the coming year.
- From the battlefield to the boardroom (Miami Herald)
December marks an important one-year anniversary for Victor Olshansky, an assistant director at the South Florida office of Studley, a national real estate firm.
- Is Tiger moving to South Florida? (Orlando Sentinel)
The Orlando resident reportedly is buying a pricey waterfront home in Hobe Sound. After a decade in Orlando, Tiger Woods may be headed to greener pastures. Or more watery ones, anyway.
- EDITOR'S NOTE: It's time to have some fun and get energized for 2006 (Miami Herald)
It's something of a Business Monday tradition to publish a Year in Review highlighting the year's biggest stories. In 2003, corporate scandals were the hot news. In 2004, hurricanes. In 2005? Uh, hurricanes and, oh yeah, the real estate market.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive