south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- For GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations, 2005 Was One for the Record Books (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Jan. 31 ? From Portland, Ore., to Coral Springs, Fla., and across the Atlantic to Lisbon, Portugal, GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations opened a record number of offices in 2005, propelling it to its best year ever, officials announced.
- Florida business briefs (Miami Herald)
Profits at Ocean Bank, which has long ridden the wave of South Florida's real estate boom, surged 16 percent in 2005, the bank reported.
- For GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations, 2005 Was One for the Record Books (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
OAK BROOK, Ill.----Jan. 30, 2006--From Portland, Ore., to Coral Springs, Fla., and across the Atlantic to Lisbon, Portugal, GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations opened a record number of offices in 2005, propelling it to its best year ever, officials announced today.
- MeriStar Hospitality to Sell 10 Florida Assets (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
MeriStar Hospitality Corporation , one of the nation's largest hotel real estate investment trusts , today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell a portfolio of nine hotels and a golf and tennis club, all located in Florida, to an affiliate of The Blackstone Group for approximately $367 million in cash, subject to certain adjustments and satisfaction of customary closing
- In an attractive market for South Florida job seekers, several sectors stand out. (Sun-Sentinel)
In an attractive market for South Florida job seekers, several sectors stand out.
- Another firm flees South Florida (Miami Herald)
The Plantation wing of a Colorado company, saying it no longer can deal with the threat of hurricanes disrupting its business, has decided to blow out of South Florida.
- Notable exec faces drug charges (Miami Herald)
Philip Blumberg, former chairman of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce and head of one of the largest real-estate investment firms in South Florida, has been charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia in Broward County.
- Attorneys protect your real estate interests (Sun-Sentinel)
Q: I am in the process of purchasing a new home in South Florida. My real estate agent told me that I do not need an attorney. Can you tell me if there are any advantages to hiring an attorney when purchasing a home?
- It's confirmed: Blackstone buying South Seas (The News-Press)
Blackstone Group LP is buying South Seas Resort as well as eight other Florida hotels and a golf-tennis club from real estate investment trust MeriStar Hospitality Corp. for about $367 million.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive