south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- MeriStar Hospitality to Sell 10 Florida Assets (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
MeriStar Hospitality Corporation , one of the nation's largest hotel real estate investment trusts , today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell a portfolio of nine hotels and a golf and tennis club, all located in Florida, to an affiliate of The Blackstone Group for approximately $367 million in cash, subject to certain adjustments and satisfaction of customary closing
- It's confirmed: Blackstone buying South Seas (The News-Press)
Blackstone Group LP is buying South Seas Resort as well as eight other Florida hotels and a golf-tennis club from real estate investment trust MeriStar Hospitality Corp. for about $367 million.
- Nowhere To Dock (Hartford Courant)
Fees For Slips Climbing As Real Estate Taxes Rise; Marinas Appropriated By Luxury Condos
- Another firm flees South Florida (Miami Herald)
The Plantation wing of a Colorado company, saying it no longer can deal with the threat of hurricanes disrupting its business, has decided to blow out of South Florida.
- For GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations, 2005 Was One for the Record Books (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Jan. 31 ? From Portland, Ore., to Coral Springs, Fla., and across the Atlantic to Lisbon, Portugal, GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations opened a record number of offices in 2005, propelling it to its best year ever, officials announced.
- Florida business briefs (Miami Herald)
Profits at Ocean Bank, which has long ridden the wave of South Florida's real estate boom, surged 16 percent in 2005, the bank reported.
- Houston firm buys office park near MIA (Miami Herald)
Hines, the Houston-based real estate company, now owns one of the largest office properties in South Florida. Hines' investment arm has completed its $157 million acquisition of the 45-acre office park Airport Corporate Center, the company announced Thursday.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive