south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Another firm flees South Florida (Miami Herald)
The Plantation wing of a Colorado company, saying it no longer can deal with the threat of hurricanes disrupting its business, has decided to blow out of South Florida.
- Florida business briefs (Miami Herald)
Profits at Ocean Bank, which has long ridden the wave of South Florida's real estate boom, surged 16 percent in 2005, the bank reported.
- MeriStar Hospitality to Sell 10 Florida Assets (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
MeriStar Hospitality Corporation , one of the nation's largest hotel real estate investment trusts , today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell a portfolio of nine hotels and a golf and tennis club, all located in Florida, to an affiliate of The Blackstone Group for approximately $367 million in cash, subject to certain adjustments and satisfaction of customary closing
- Nowhere To Dock (Hartford Courant)
Fees For Slips Climbing As Real Estate Taxes Rise; Marinas Appropriated By Luxury Condos
- ST. TAMMANY REAL ESTATE TRANSFERS (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
Hillcrest Country Club Estates subdivision addition no 3, lot 58, square 1. Raoul B. Guevara and Maureen Gray Guevara to Harold J. Buccola and Dorothy M. Buccola, $8,000.
- It's confirmed: Blackstone buying South Seas (The News-Press)
Blackstone Group LP is buying South Seas Resort as well as eight other Florida hotels and a golf-tennis club from real estate investment trust MeriStar Hospitality Corp. for about $367 million.
- Bush puts up $310 million to buy Babcock (Sun Herald)
Flush with cash from Florida's real estate boom, Gov. Jeb Bush proposed the biggest environmental budget in the state's history Wednesday -- and it includes $310 million to buy 81 percent of Babcock Ranch.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive