south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- MiamiEstatesandCondos.com Launches Miami Real Estate Tip Site at LifeTips.com (PR Web)
LifeTips announces the launch of the Miami Real Estate Tip Site in the LifeTips network, providing tips to millions of information seekers at LifeTips.com. [PRWEB Feb 6, 2006]
- The son also rises (Sun-Sentinel)
H. Wayne Huizenga Jr. steps out of his dad's shadow to become a force in South Florida.
- It's confirmed: Blackstone buying South Seas (The News-Press)
Blackstone Group LP is buying South Seas Resort as well as eight other Florida hotels and a golf-tennis club from real estate investment trust MeriStar Hospitality Corp. for about $367 million.
- BASEBALL | FROM THE FRONT PAGE: The Big Pitch (The Charlotte Observer)
A plan to bring major-league baseball to uptown Charlotte could strike out quickly, unless the developer can prove -- by the end of March -- that he can raise more than half a billion dollars in private money. Real estate lawyer Jerry Reese said the Florida Marlins are interested in his plans for a 38,000-seat stadium in Second Ward. But local leaders say without assurance the money is there,
- Another firm flees South Florida (Miami Herald)
The Plantation wing of a Colorado company, saying it no longer can deal with the threat of hurricanes disrupting its business, has decided to blow out of South Florida.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Activists want real estate agents to alert buyers to neighborhood's sexual predators (Sun-Sentinel)
After 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped, raped and killed last year, elected officials throughout South Florida went into an ordinance-passing frenzy, restricting where sex offenders can and can't live in their communities.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive