south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Activists want real estate agents to alert buyers to neighborhood's sexual predators (Sun-Sentinel)
After 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped, raped and killed last year, elected officials throughout South Florida went into an ordinance-passing frenzy, restricting where sex offenders can and can't live in their communities.
- Huizenga Jr. speaks of the spirit (Sun-Sentinel)
This week, H. Wayne Huizenga Jr. will gain another title to add to sports, yachting and real estate businessman: campus speaker on spirituality.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Reports First Quarter Earnings (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation reported net income of $1,546,000 or $0.08 a share for the quarter ended December 31, 2005, as compared to $2,221,000 or $0.13 a share for the quarter ended December 31, 2004.
- Business buzz (heraldtribune.com)
Real estate office
Back to south florida real estate News Archive