south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Real estate summit kicks off in November (Orlando Sentinel)
This year's Super Bowl will long be history when what's being billed as the Super Bowl of Commercial Real Estate cranks up at the Swan and Dolphin hotels at Disney.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- MiamiEstatesandCondos.com Launches Miami Real Estate Tip Site at LifeTips.com (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Bay Harbor Islands, FL (PRWEB) February 6, 2006 -- LifeTips announces the launch of the Miami Real Estate Tip Site in the LifeTips network, providing tips to millions of information seekers at LifeTips.com. MiamiEstatesandCondos.com will become the exclusive Miami Real Estate client in the LifeTips network.
- Home values a click away (Sun-Sentinel)
Zillow.com launched Wednesday as the latest rage in residential real estate. Consumers clogged the free Web site with more than 300,000 page views from 3.a.m. to 10 a.m., temporarily disabling it.
- Real-estate agents weigh sex-offender notification (Orlando Sentinel)
Disclosure rules don't address the issue as local ordinances proliferate. After 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped, raped and killed last year, elected officials throughout South Florida went into an ordinance-passing frenzy, restricting where sex offenders can and can't live in their communities.
- Houston firm buys office park near MIA (Miami Herald)
Hines, the Houston-based real estate company, now owns one of the largest office properties in South Florida. Hines' investment arm has completed its $157 million acquisition of the 45-acre office park Airport Corporate Center, the company announced Thursday.
- South Lake Chamber plans job fair Friday (Orlando Sentinel)
The South Lake Chamber of Commerce will host a job fair from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday at Jenkins Auditorium, Montrose Street in Clermont.
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Reports First Quarter Earnings (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation reported net income of $1,546,000 or $0.08 a share for the quarter ended December 31, 2005, as compared to $2,221,000 or $0.13 a share for the quarter ended December 31, 2004.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive