south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Want to know the value of your home? An estimate is just a click away (Sun-Sentinel)
Zillow.com launched Wednesday as the latest rage in residential real estate. Consumers clogged the free Web site with more than 300,000 page views from 3.a.m. to 10 a.m., temporarily disabling it.
- Real-estate agents weigh sex-offender notification (Orlando Sentinel)
Disclosure rules don't address the issue as local ordinances proliferate. After 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped, raped and killed last year, elected officials throughout South Florida went into an ordinance-passing frenzy, restricting where sex offenders can and can't live in their communities.
- Will $1 Million Get Florida Mobile-Home Owner to Give Up View? (Bloomberg.com)
Feb. 9 (Bloomberg) -- A Boca Raton, Florida, real estate developer is offering to make millionaires of many of the residents of an oceanfront town of mobile homes. Some think what they already have is priceless.
- The Beacon Council and Enterprise Florida Will Host Spanish Real Estate, Development Executives (wallstreet:online AG)
The Beacon Council, Miami-Dade County´s official economic development partnership, and Enterprise
- The Beacon Council and Enterprise Florida Will Host Spanish Real Estate, Development Executives (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
MIAMI----Feb. 9, 2006--The Beacon Council, Miami-Dade County's official economic development partnership, and Enterprise Florida, Inc. will be hosting an inbound delegation of prominent Spanish real estate and development executives for a two-day showcase of Miami-Dade County.
- Real estate summit kicks off in November (Orlando Sentinel)
This year's Super Bowl will long be history when what's being billed as the Super Bowl of Commercial Real Estate cranks up at the Swan and Dolphin hotels at Disney.
- Houston firm buys office park near MIA (Miami Herald)
Hines, the Houston-based real estate company, now owns one of the largest office properties in South Florida. Hines' investment arm has completed its $157 million acquisition of the 45-acre office park Airport Corporate Center, the company announced Thursday.
- Trump Hollywood Florida Real Estate, Tips for Investors (PR Web)
Trump Hollywood Florida is the latest Trump project in South Florida. This article will address Hollywood Florida as a city to invest and how Trump Hollywood Florida addition will impact the city as well as tips for investors considering the project. [PRWEB Feb 10, 2006]
Back to south florida real estate News Archive