south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Real-estate agents weigh sex-offender notification (Orlando Sentinel)
Disclosure rules don't address the issue as local ordinances proliferate. After 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped, raped and killed last year, elected officials throughout South Florida went into an ordinance-passing frenzy, restricting where sex offenders can and can't live in their communities.
- Experts say South Florida housing market cooling off (Sun-Sentinel)
Even the rosiest real estate analysts concede that South Florida's housing frenzy is fading after five years. The culprit?
- Houston firm buys office park near MIA (Miami Herald)
Hines, the Houston-based real estate company, now owns one of the largest office properties in South Florida. Hines' investment arm has completed its $157 million acquisition of the 45-acre office park Airport Corporate Center, the company announced Thursday.
- Will $1 Million Get Florida Mobile-Home Owner to Give Up View? (Bloomberg.com)
Feb. 9 (Bloomberg) -- A Boca Raton, Florida, real estate developer is offering to make millionaires of many of the residents of an oceanfront town of mobile homes. Some think what they already have is priceless.
- The Beacon Council and Enterprise Florida Will Host Spanish Real Estate, Development Executives (wallstreet:online AG)
The Beacon Council, Miami-Dade County´s official economic development partnership, and Enterprise
Back to south florida real estate News Archive