south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Will $1 Million Get Florida Mobile-Home Owner to Give Up View? (Bloomberg.com)
Feb. 9 (Bloomberg) -- A Boca Raton, Florida, real estate developer is offering to make millionaires of many of the residents of an oceanfront town of mobile homes. Some think what they already have is priceless.
- Experts say South Florida housing market cooling off (Sun-Sentinel)
Even the rosiest real estate analysts concede that South Florida's housing frenzy is fading after five years. The culprit?
- Beacon Council plans events for Spanish real estate execs (BizJournals)
The Beacon Council and Enterprise Florida said they will host a delegation of Spanish real estate and development executives for a two-day showcase of Miami-Dade County.
- Real-estate agents weigh sex-offender notification (Orlando Sentinel)
Disclosure rules don't address the issue as local ordinances proliferate. After 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped, raped and killed last year, elected officials throughout South Florida went into an ordinance-passing frenzy, restricting where sex offenders can and can't live in their communities.
- Real Estate People & Places: 2/11/06 (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
Coldwell Banker Real Estate has hired four new agents.
- Trump Hollywood Florida Real Estate, Tips for Investors (PR Web)
Trump Hollywood Florida is the latest Trump project in South Florida. This article will address Hollywood Florida as a city to invest and how Trump Hollywood Florida addition will impact the city as well as tips for investors considering the project. [PRWEB Feb 10, 2006]
- BANKING ON BOOMERS IN BAJA (Miami Herald)
BY KEMBA J. DUNHAM Loreto Bay Co. is a real-estate developer based in Scottsdale, Ariz., a magnet for retirees from all over the United States. So you might expect the company to be working on a project nearby. Instead, this small firm has its sights trained further south, about 700 miles from the U.S. border, in Baja California.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive