south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Experts say South Florida housing market cooling off (Sun-Sentinel)
Even the rosiest real estate analysts concede that South Florida's housing frenzy is fading after five years. The culprit?
- Real Estate Latecomers May Have Tough Road Ahead (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Feb. 15 ? (KRT) ? When Brandon Realtor Connie Johnson hosted an orientation for prospective Tampa Bay area Realtors last month, she gazed into a mass of 165 freshly licensed agents hungry for advice.
- Avisena Named Health Services Business of the Year by South Florida Business Journal (SYS-CON Media)
Avisena was honored with the prestigious 2006 Business of the Year Award for the Health Services category by the South Florida Business Journal.
- Beacon Council plans events for Spanish real estate execs (BizJournals)
The Beacon Council and Enterprise Florida said they will host a delegation of Spanish real estate and development executives for a two-day showcase of Miami-Dade County.
- The Beacon Council and Enterprise Florida Will Host Spanish Real Estate, Development Executives (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
MIAMI----Feb. 9, 2006--The Beacon Council, Miami-Dade County's official economic development partnership, and Enterprise Florida, Inc. will be hosting an inbound delegation of prominent Spanish real estate and development executives for a two-day showcase of Miami-Dade County.
- Trump Hollywood Florida Real Estate, Tips for Investors (PR Web)
Trump Hollywood Florida is the latest Trump project in South Florida. This article will address Hollywood Florida as a city to invest and how Trump Hollywood Florida addition will impact the city as well as tips for investors considering the project. [PRWEB Feb 10, 2006]
- Banking on boomers in Baja (Miami Herald)
Loreto Bay Co. is a real-estate developer based in Scottsdale, Ariz., a magnet for retirees from all over the United States. So you might expect the company to be working on a project nearby. Instead, this small firm has its sights trained further south, about 700 miles from the U.S. border, in Baja California.
- Scripps choice fails to quiet north vs. south (The Palm Beach Post)
Like politicos in blue and red states, Northern and Southern Palm Beach County businesspeople saw Jupiter's Abacoa development as the site for Scripps Florida as either a blessing or a sin.
- Mobile Homes at a Crossroads (Los Angeles Times)
Amid a Florida real estate boom, parks are being bulldozed. But some residents find they have no place to go.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive