south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Local real estate firms vie for Town and Country Trust (BizJournals)
Two real estate investment firms from Greater Boston are engaged in a three-way bidding war for an owner of apartments in the mid-Atlantic region.
- After Conquering Real Estate Market on Island of Manhattan, Donald J. Trump Moves on to Canouan Island in First (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
America just isn't big enough for Donald Trump -- that's why he has moved on to launch his first real estate venture in the Caribbean. The location? Tony Canouan Island in the Grenadines, located in the southeastern Caribbean near posh Mustique and the Tobago Cays.
- Experts say South Florida housing market cooling off (Sun-Sentinel)
Even the rosiest real estate analysts concede that South Florida's housing frenzy is fading after five years. The culprit?
- Wilma damaged thousands of cars, but repairs are slow going (Sun-Sentinel)
It took four hours to remove the large tree that fell onto Cheri Asher's silver Toyota RAV4 when Hurricane Wilma plowed through South Florida.
- Selling prices starting to come down as S. Florida real estate market slows (Sun-Sentinel)
Linda Rudner of Boca Raton bought a two-bedroom condominium near the beach as an investment last year. She fixed it up, then listed it at $450,000 but later dropped her asking price to $399,000.
- Avisena Named Health Services Business of the Year by South Florida Business Journal (SYS-CON Media)
Avisena was honored with the prestigious 2006 Business of the Year Award for the Health Services category by the South Florida Business Journal.
- Ocala men charged in real estate scheme (Gainesville Sun)
By MABEL PEREZ Ocala Star-Banner
- It's Champagne and Roses for Florida's Latest Marina Now Open to The Public (PR Web)
The Loggerhead Club & Marina marina group, with nine Florida marinas and more than 2,500 slips open to the public, provides a club atmosphere, service, marina amenities and reciprocal usage of all marinas without an extra charge to belong. New South Lantana, Florida marina now open with slips available. [PRWEB Feb 17, 2006]
- South Florida Briefs (Miami Herald)
State seeks extension for Medicaid program Because the new Medicare drug plan is still undergoing a chaotic transition, Florida officials requested an extension of a waiver from Washington so that they could continue to provide needed drugs to the poor, disabled and mentally ill who used to receive their prescriptions through Medicaid.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive