south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Another resort-casino coming to the south end of Vegas Boulevard (KVBC Las Vegas)
The southern end of Las Vegas Boulevard is going to get even busier. Southern Highlands developer Garry Goett just won approval to be build a few miles south of the new South Coast Resort.
- Selling prices starting to come down as S. Florida real estate market slows (Sun-Sentinel)
Linda Rudner of Boca Raton bought a two-bedroom condominium near the beach as an investment last year. She fixed it up, then listed it at $450,000 but later dropped her asking price to $399,000.
- Real estate market flooded with sellers (Bonita Daily News)
Conventional wisdom has held for months that the meteoric rise of the real estate market couldn?t continue in Southwest Florida.
- Fewer real estate sales lower Equity One earnings (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Profit shrunk for both the fourth quarter and year at Equity One, though rental revenue rose for both periods.
- Host Marriott Reports Outstanding Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2005 Results (Hospitality Net)
BETHESDA, Md., Host Marriott Corporation (NYSE:HMT) , the nation's largest lodging real estate investment trust (REIT), today announced its results of operations for the fourth quarter and for the year ended December 31, 2005. Fourth quarter and full year results include the following:
- Trapped homeowners might get an escape valve (Sun-Sentinel)
The real-estate boom has made plenty of South Florida homeowners rich on paper, but many also have become prisoners to their good fortune.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive