south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Sales were hot in '05 despite cooling real estate markets (Orlando Sentinel)
The Pocklington, Pocklington and Forster Retail Investment Group of Advantis Real Estate Services Co. recently topped the $100 million sales mark. The Orlando-based group represents sellers in retail transactions throughout the Southeast, but focuses mainly on Central and North Florida.
- Crotty: I won't vote on projects (Orlando Sentinel)
He says he will not consider matters involving a past business partner. Orange County Mayor Rich Crotty said Friday that he would never again vote on a project involving a major local real-estate broker who was his partner in a South Florida land venture several years ago.
- Jersey's cost of living driving many Jerseyans farther west. (Bridgewater Courier News)
Fed up with rising taxes, car insurance premiums, housing costs and ever-worsening congestion, more New Jerseyans than ever are moving out. The figures have been called "staggering" by Jeffrey G. Otteau, president of the Bridgewater-based Otteau Appraisal Group, a real estate industry analyst.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Woolbright Development growing and looking for buyers (Miami Herald)
BY ELAINE WALKER With only a few clicks, Duane Stiller can sit in his office and pull up information on more than 2,300 shopping centers in the major metropolitan areas of Florida.
- Marina space harder to find (Lexington Herald-Leader)
For eight years, Rob Quinlivan has lived in his version of paradise: a 40-foot power boat docked in a public marina. It's a life that's given him adventure, freedom and a way to experience the best of South Florida without the soaring prices of its red-hot real estate market.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive