south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- An appraisal of real-estate pricing (Seattle Times)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut and where relistings with price reductions...
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Announces New Acquisition (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
On December 29, 2005, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation announced the acquisition of a 95,662-square-foot industrial building at 5101 West Waters Avenue, Hillsborough County, Tampa, Florida, for a purchase price of approximately $7,675,000.
- Appraisers on real estate reality (San Jose Mercury News)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut, and where re-listings with price reductions are becoming routine?
- S. Florida real estate experts share their views on 2006 (Sun-Sentinel)
Every year at this time, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel polls real estate industry professionals who are experts in different segments of the South Florida real estate market. We ask them to predict what the market will do in the coming year.
- Paradise lost? South Florida moves to tipping point (Sun-Sentinel)
From her seat behind the rental counter at the U-Haul Center on State Road 84 near Interstate 95 in Fort Lauderdale, Belkis Lopez has noticed a shift in the past year.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive