south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Real estate advice book beneficial (Sun-Sentinel)
Planning to buy or sell a home in 2006? Then you'll benefit from the tips contained in a book recently written by a seasoned real estate industry insider.
- Tiger's birthday buy - a 40 million-dollar estate (AFP via Yahoo! News)
Tiger Woods, who celebrated his 30th birthday on Friday, has agreed to buy a 10-acre oceanfront estate on Jupiter Island, Florida, for 40 million dollars.
- S. Florida real estate experts share their views on 2006 (Sun-Sentinel)
Every year at this time, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel polls real estate industry professionals who are experts in different segments of the South Florida real estate market. We ask them to predict what the market will do in the coming year.
- Tiger Woods buys $40m beach estate (Gulf Daily News)
PALM BEACH, Florida: Tiger Woods, who celebrated his 30th birthday on Friday, has agreed to buy a 10-acre oceanfront estate on Jupiter Island, Florida, for $40 million (BD15m).
- Appraisers on real estate reality (San Jose Mercury News)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut, and where re-listings with price reductions are becoming routine?
- Florida Atlantic's film think tank evolving after criticism (Sarasota Herald-Tribune)
By JENNIFER PELTZ South Florida Sun-Sentinel BOCA RATON, Fla. -- When the head of Florida Atlantic University's movie-business think tank describes its work, he says it's trying to crystallize, even create, "a new, evolving discipline of motion picture industry studies."
- Tiger Woods buys $40 million estate (International Herald Tribune)
Tiger Woods, the United States's top-grossing athlete, has agreed to buy a 10-acre oceanfront estate on Jupiter Island, Florida, for $40 million, the the Palm Beach Post newspaper reported.
- While moving back to South Florida, it was getting tough to think outside the boxes (Sun-Sentinel)
Seven years ago, my husband, Ronnie, and I sold our Fort Lauderdale home and moved to Wisconsin. We stayed two years, then moved to Nashville. A few months ago, we decided to return to South Florida.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive