south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Real estate advice book beneficial (Sun-Sentinel)
Planning to buy or sell a home in 2006? Then you'll benefit from the tips contained in a book recently written by a seasoned real estate industry insider.
- Appraisers on real estate reality (San Jose Mercury News)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut, and where re-listings with price reductions are becoming routine?
- Paradise lost? South Florida moves to tipping point (Sun-Sentinel)
From her seat behind the rental counter at the U-Haul Center on State Road 84 near Interstate 95 in Fort Lauderdale, Belkis Lopez has noticed a shift in the past year.
- Miami's real estate gamble (Gainesville Sun)
ony Velazquez and his girlfriend grabbed their wine glasses and strolled out the front door of his house to the seawall at the end of their street for a moonlit capper to their dinner date.
- Tiger Woods buys $40 million estate (International Herald Tribune)
Tiger Woods, the United States's top-grossing athlete, has agreed to buy a 10-acre oceanfront estate on Jupiter Island, Florida, for $40 million, the the Palm Beach Post newspaper reported.
- While moving back to South Florida, it was getting tough to think outside the boxes (Sun-Sentinel)
Seven years ago, my husband, Ronnie, and I sold our Fort Lauderdale home and moved to Wisconsin. We stayed two years, then moved to Nashville. A few months ago, we decided to return to South Florida.
- S. Florida real estate experts share their views on 2006 (Sun-Sentinel)
Every year at this time, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel polls real estate industry professionals who are experts in different segments of the south florida real estate market. We ask them to predict what the market will do in the coming year.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive