south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- While moving back to South Florida, it was getting tough to think outside the boxes (Sun-Sentinel)
Seven years ago, my husband, Ronnie, and I sold our Fort Lauderdale home and moved to Wisconsin. We stayed two years, then moved to Nashville. A few months ago, we decided to return to South Florida.
- Artistic vision includes profits, school (Miami Herald)
A splashy Miami Beach developer who packages avant-garde art and cultural cool to market real estate is turning his ambitions to higher education.
- Paradise lost? South Florida moves to tipping point (Sun-Sentinel)
From her seat behind the rental counter at the U-Haul Center on State Road 84 near Interstate 95 in Fort Lauderdale, Belkis Lopez has noticed a shift in the past year.
- Tiger Woods buys $40 million estate (International Herald Tribune)
Tiger Woods, the United States's top-grossing athlete, has agreed to buy a 10-acre oceanfront estate on Jupiter Island, Florida, for $40 million, the the Palm Beach Post newspaper reported.
- An appraisal of real-estate pricing (Seattle Times)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut and where relistings with price reductions...
Back to south florida real estate News Archive