south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- While moving back to South Florida, it was getting tough to think outside the boxes (Sun-Sentinel)
Seven years ago, my husband, Ronnie, and I sold our Fort Lauderdale home and moved to Wisconsin. We stayed two years, then moved to Nashville. A few months ago, we decided to return to South Florida.
- An appraisal of real-estate pricing (Seattle Times)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut and where relistings with price reductions...
- Appraisers on real estate reality (San Jose Mercury News)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut, and where re-listings with price reductions are becoming routine?
- Housing prices vary by ZIP (The News-Press)
So-called real estate bargains for people willing to search still exist in Cape Coral. But they'll probably have to forsake a waterfront view and access to the Caloosahatchee River to get it.
- Paradise lost? South Florida moves to tipping point (Sun-Sentinel)
From her seat behind the rental counter at the U-Haul Center on State Road 84 near Interstate 95 in Fort Lauderdale, Belkis Lopez has noticed a shift in the past year.
- Becker & Poliakoff Names David Romanik to Law Firm's Gaming Practice on Eve of New Slots Era for South Florida (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Becker & Poliakoff, P.A., a Florida-based full-service commercial law firm, today announced that prominent South Florida gaming law attorney David S. Romanik has been appointed to the firm's expanding Entertainment, Sports and Gaming Law practice.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive