south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- NASCAR narrows hall bids to South (The Charlotte Observer)
The race for the NASCAR Hall of Fame has come home to the South.
- South county may land Scripps amid squabble (Palm Beach Post)
WEST PALM BEACH ? A deal to build part of The Scripps Research Institute's headquarters on Florida Atlantic University's Jupiter campus is on life-support, lacking enough votes to move the biotech venture off Mecca Farms.
- Paradise lost? South Florida moves to tipping point (Sun-Sentinel)
From her seat behind the rental counter at the U-Haul Center on State Road 84 near Interstate 95 in Fort Lauderdale, Belkis Lopez has noticed a shift in the past year.
- Industry looks to Florida (The News-Press)
George Pence, 68, plans to sell his strawberry farm in June, buy a houseboat and live retirement life aboard ? in both Kentucky and Florida. What does the couple plan to spend? "Whatever it takes to get what we want," said his partner Gerry Young, 63, who already sold her ice cream shop and retired.
- Appraisers on real estate reality (San Jose Mercury News)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut, and where re-listings with price reductions are becoming routine?
- S. Florida real estate experts share their views on 2006 (Sun-Sentinel)
Every year at this time, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel polls real estate industry professionals who are experts in different segments of the South Florida real estate market. We ask them to predict what the market will do in the coming year.
- Real estate advice book beneficial (Sun-Sentinel)
Planning to buy or sell a home in 2006? Then you'll benefit from the tips contained in a book recently written by a seasoned real estate industry insider.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive