south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Codina deal creates real estate powerhouse (Miami Herald)
Florida East Coast Industries, the company descended from the railroad that sparked development throughout the state, has acquired Armando Codina's development firm in a deal that creates one of the largest landowners and development companies in Florida.
- Florida East Coast to buy South Florida developer for $270M (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Florida East Coast Industries has formed a new unit that will buy one of the biggest industrial developers in South Florida. Florida East Coast will pay $270 million for the privately-held Codina Group Inc.
- Florida East Coast Industries Announces Resignation of G. John Carey, President of Flagler Development Company (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Florida East Coast Industries today announced that G. John Carey, President of Flagler Development Company , the wholly owned commercial real estate development subsidiary of Florida East Coast Industries, Inc., has left the Company to pursue other interests.
- Florida East Coast Industries Buying Codina Group in $270M Deal (GlobeSt.com)
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL-In what area brokers and marketers tell GlobeSt.com is the largest commercial real estate company merger of its kind in the past 30 years, a newly formed holding company of St. Augustine-based Florida East Coast Industries Inc. is acquiring Coral Gables-based Codina Group, the largest industrial developer in South Florida, in a cash-debt deal valued at about $270 million.
- Florida East Coast to buy Codina, real-estate assets (Gainesville Sun)
lorida East Coast Industries Inc., a railway and real-estate company, will buy privately held industrial developer Codina Group Inc. as well as certain land parcels and properties for around $168 million.
- Appraisers on real estate reality (San Jose Mercury News)
What is your real estate worth in a market where unsold inventories of houses are turning into a glut, and where re-listings with price reductions are becoming routine?
- Florida East Coast to buy Codina, real-estate assets (AberdeenNews.com)
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. - Florida East Coast Industries Inc., a railway and real-estate company, will buy privately held industrial developer Codina Group Inc. as well as certain land parcels and properties for around $168 million.
- Real Estate Live (Washington Post)
Post Real Estate editor Maryann Haggerty takes your questions and comments about the local housing market.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive