south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Florida East Coast to buy Codina, real-estate assets (Gainesville Sun)
lorida East Coast Industries Inc., a railway and real-estate company, will buy privately held industrial developer Codina Group Inc. as well as certain land parcels and properties for around $168 million.
- 2 Florida Real Estate Giants Merge (Turks.US)
Coast Industries known for railroad and development all over the state finished a deal with Codina a known head of Codina Group,is now named FECI's new chief executive and president of it's real estate part which is Flagler Development.
- Florida East Coast Industries Announces Agreement for a Newly Created Holding Company to Acquire Codina Group and (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Florida East Coast Industries, Inc. and Codina Group, Inc. today announced that a newly formed holding company of FECI has entered into an agreement to acquire privately held Codina Group, the largest industrial developer in South Florida and one of Florida's largest exclusive third-party real estate service providers, and related property interests.
- Slip space gets hard to find (Sun-Sentinel)
Good news: South Florida's recreational marine industry got a big boost when Tom Lewis, a real estate developer and boater, took over ailing Broward Marine, the only builder of megayachts in the tri-county area, and launched a new line of yachts ranging from 118 feet to 155 feet.
- Florida East Coast Industries Buying Codina Group in $270M Deal (GlobeSt.com)
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL-In what area brokers and marketers tell GlobeSt.com is the largest commercial real estate company merger of its kind in the past 30 years, a newly formed holding company of St. Augustine-based Florida East Coast Industries Inc. is acquiring Coral Gables-based Codina Group, the largest industrial developer in South Florida, in a cash-debt deal valued at about $270 million.
- By Niala Boodhoo: nboodhoo@MiamiHerald.com: South Florida's Economic Forecast (Miami Herald)
Call it the price of success: After several years of gangbuster economic growth in South Florida, now the problem is how to manage it.
- Florida East Coast to buy Codina, real-estate assets (AberdeenNews.com)
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. - Florida East Coast Industries Inc., a railway and real-estate company, will buy privately held industrial developer Codina Group Inc. as well as certain land parcels and properties for around $168 million.
- Some S. Florida manufacturers looking to leave increasingly expensive region (Sun-Sentinel)
Just when business seemed to be looking up for some South Florida manufacturers, Hurricane Wilma walloped their buildings and wiped out their gains.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive