south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation Declares Dividend (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
On January 11, 2006, the Board of Directors of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation declared its quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share payable March 15, 2006 to shareholders of record February 15, 2006.
- Leder Group Acquired and Developed $80 Million of Commercial Real Estate in 2005 Bigger Plans for 2006 (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) January 11, 2006 -- Leder Group, a real estate holding and development company, today announced 2005 as a record growth year with $80 million in real estate acquisitions and developments. The Leder Group has established a regional presence with holdings in South Florida, Ft. Myers, Tampa, Orlando and Port St. Lucie.
- Real estate transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Forecast Remains Sunny for Florida Markets (Multi-Housing News)
NOVEMBER 01, 2005 -- Florida markets continue to report strong activity levels, despite some concerns from nay-sayers. The hot -- and some might say overheated -- Miami market is the focus of much attention as it remains one of the leading real estate markets in the country today.
- FDIC to give new rules on real estate loans (Business Journal of Tampa Bay)
In response to what they said are real estate lending concentrations that may make institutions more vulnerable to cyclical commercial real estate markets, federal bank regulators are preparing a new set of guidelines on commercial real estate lending.
- Online Real Estate Auction House Selling a Record Setting 80 Million Dollar Property in South Florida Via the Web!!! (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
In a record setting online auction, a 200+/- acres parcel of real estate in South Florida is being auctioned with a record setting seller's suggested value of 80 Million USD. This mixed use property has the potential to attract a wide range of buyers both in the US and internationally, in what is believed to be the highest value online real estate auction of all time.
- FDIC to give new rules on real estate loans (South Florida Business Journal)
In response to what they said are real estate lending concentrations that may make institutions more vulnerable to cyclical commercial real estate markets, federal bank regulators are preparing a new set of guidelines on commercial real estate lending. The agencies involved said new rules will help identify institutions with commercial real estate loan concentrations that "may be subject to
Back to south florida real estate News Archive