south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Boardroom Communications Adds Ultra Luxury Real Estate Firm to Its Client Roster (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Boardroom Communications, one of South Florida's leading public relations firms, announced SOL Sotheby's International Realty has been added to its expanding client roster.
- FECI CEO sees opportunity to expand real estate business (BizJournals)
Florida East Coast Industries CEO Adolfo Henriques recently spoke to the Jacksonville Business Journal about the St. Augustine company's plans to acquire the privately held Codina Group Inc. for $270 million. When the deal closes by the end of this year's first quarter, FECI (NYSE: FLA) will have gained holdings that include 2,867 acres of land with the potential to develop up to 22.3 million
- Online Real Estate Auction House Selling a Record Setting 80 Million Dollar Property in South Florida Via the Web!!! (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
In a record setting online auction, a 200+/- acres parcel of real estate in South Florida is being auctioned with a record setting seller's suggested value of 80 Million USD. This mixed use property has the potential to attract a wide range of buyers both in the US and internationally, in what is believed to be the highest value online real estate auction of all time.
- FDIC to Give New Rules on Real Estate Loans (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Jan.13 ? According to a story in the South Florida Business Journal, federal bank regulators are preparing a new set of guidelines on commercial real estate lending.
- Leaping from the ballet to real estate (Miami Herald)
In South Beach, two up-and-coming South Florida professionals are leaping gracefully from one career path to another. John Safranek, a former ballet company finance guy, and Kristen Kramer, a dancer, are teaming up on a new real estate enterprise.
- Miami Real Estate Future (Turks.US)
The future of the Miami real estate market is bright. The economic growth in downtown Miami, with new construction both on the residential and commercial fronts continue, both make the area appealing to residents, and to those considering relocation to the area.
- Forecast Remains Sunny for Miami Real Estate Market (Turks.US)
The Miami market continues to report strong activity levels. Miami, which remains one of the leading real estate markets in the country, is the focus of the real estate market?s attention.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive