south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- FDIC to Give New Rules on Real Estate Loans (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Jan.13 ? According to a story in the South Florida Business Journal, federal bank regulators are preparing a new set of guidelines on commercial real estate lending.
- Real estate transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- FECI CEO sees opportunity to expand real estate business (BizJournals)
Florida East Coast Industries CEO Adolfo Henriques recently spoke to the Jacksonville Business Journal about the St. Augustine company's plans to acquire the privately held Codina Group Inc. for $270 million. When the deal closes by the end of this year's first quarter, FECI (NYSE: FLA) will have gained holdings that include 2,867 acres of land with the potential to develop up to 22.3 million
- Boardroom Communications Adds Ultra Luxury Real Estate Firm to Its Client Roster (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Boardroom Communications, one of South Florida's leading public relations firms, announced SOL Sotheby's International Realty has been added to its expanding client roster.
- Weichert, Realtors? Franchisees Add New Offices in Florida, South Carolina and New Jersey (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Jan. 17 ? Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, recently announced that Weichert affiliates in Florida, South Carolina, and New Jersey have opened additional offices.
- Online Real Estate Auction House Selling a Record Setting 80 Million Dollar Property in South Florida Via the Web!!! (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
In a record setting online auction, a 200+/- acres parcel of real estate in South Florida is being auctioned with a record setting seller's suggested value of 80 Million USD. This mixed use property has the potential to attract a wide range of buyers both in the US and internationally, in what is believed to be the highest value online real estate auction of all time.
- Forecast Remains Sunny for Miami Real Estate Market (Turks.US)
The Miami market continues to report strong activity levels. Miami, which remains one of the leading real estate markets in the country, is the focus of the real estate market?s attention.
- 3 give $50,000 each to stem-cell push (The Palm Beach Post)
Two south florida real estate developers and a Boca Raton philanthropist top a list of otherwise mostly retired South Floridians who have donated more than $228,000 toward a ballot amendment initiative supporting government funding of embryonic stem-cell research.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive