south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Prices for Farmland In Florida Up Sharply (The Ledger)
LAKELAND -- Prices for Florida agricultural land skyrocketed last year as developers and speculators hunted for precious real estate.
- HART Has Help For Daily Drivers (Pasco.TBO.com)
The cost of commuting has skyrocketed along with the cost of real estate, so the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority will offer two express bus routes to serve the Wesley Chapel, New Tampa and University of South Florida areas starting Monday.
- 3 give $50,000 each to stem-cell push (The Palm Beach Post)
Two South Florida real estate developers and a Boca Raton philanthropist top a list of otherwise mostly retired South Floridians who have donated more than $228,000 toward a ballot amendment initiative supporting government funding of embryonic stem-cell research.
- Tight supplies to put squeeze on tenants (Sun-Sentinel)
Office and industrial space will remain scarce across South Florida this year, leading to higher rental rates and giving landlords even more leverage than they have now, two leading real estate brokers say.
- Real estate transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Weichert, Realtors? Franchisees Add New Offices in Florida, South Carolina and New Jersey (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Jan. 17 ? Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, recently announced that Weichert affiliates in Florida, South Carolina, and New Jersey have opened additional offices.
- Attorneys protect your real estate interests (Sun-Sentinel)
Q: I am in the process of purchasing a new home in South Florida. My real estate agent told me that I do not need an attorney. Can you tell me if there are any advantages to hiring an attorney when purchasing a home?
- Big pitch: Ballpark, Marlins (The Charlotte Observer)
Representatives from baseball's Florida Marlins will visit Charlotte in the coming weeks as they consider relocating the team to a proposed uptown stadium, a real estate lawyer told Mecklenburg County commissioners Wednesday night.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive