south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Prices for Farmland In Florida Up Sharply (The Ledger)
LAKELAND -- Prices for Florida agricultural land skyrocketed last year as developers and speculators hunted for precious real estate.
- Florida Marlins officials to visit Charlotte (Fort Wayne News-Sentinel)
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Representatives of the Florida Marlins apparently will visit the city of Charlotte as they consider relocating the team. Word of the visit comes from real estate lawyer Jerry Reese, who spoke last night to the Mecklenburg County commissioners.
- Shore real estate transactions (The Philadelphia Inquirer)
These transactions, recorded May 3 to Sept. 16, 2005, are compiled from information on file with the county. They represent sales of $50,000 or more.
- Marina space dwindling in hot spots around country (The Clarion-Ledger)
MIAMI ? For eight years, Rob Quinlivan has lived in his version of paradise ? a 40-foot power boat docked in a public marina. It's a life that's given him adventure, freedom and a way to experience the best of South Florida without the soaring prices of its red-hot real estate market.
- Leaping from the ballet to real estate (Miami Herald)
In South Beach, two up-and-coming South Florida professionals are leaping gracefully from one career path to another. John Safranek, a former ballet company finance guy, and Kristen Kramer, a dancer, are teaming up on a new real estate enterprise.
- Weichert, Realtors? Franchisees Add New Offices in Florida, South Carolina and New Jersey (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Jan. 17 ? Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, recently announced that Weichert affiliates in Florida, South Carolina, and New Jersey have opened additional offices.
- Attorneys protect your real estate interests (Sun-Sentinel)
Q: I am in the process of purchasing a new home in South Florida. My real estate agent told me that I do not need an attorney. Can you tell me if there are any advantages to hiring an attorney when purchasing a home?
- Rents increasing as office, industrial space remains scarce around S. Florida (Sun-Sentinel)
Office and industrial space will remain scarce across South Florida this year, leading to higher rental rates and giving landlords even more leverage than they have now, two leading real estate brokers say.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
Back to south florida real estate News Archive