south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Leaping from the ballet to real estate (Miami Herald)
In South Beach, two up-and-coming South Florida professionals are leaping gracefully from one career path to another. John Safranek, a former ballet company finance guy, and Kristen Kramer, a dancer, are teaming up on a new real estate enterprise.
- Marina space dwindling in hot spots around country (The Clarion-Ledger)
MIAMI ? For eight years, Rob Quinlivan has lived in his version of paradise ? a 40-foot power boat docked in a public marina. It's a life that's given him adventure, freedom and a way to experience the best of South Florida without the soaring prices of its red-hot real estate market.
- Florida Marlins officials to visit Charlotte (Fort Wayne News-Sentinel)
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Representatives of the Florida Marlins apparently will visit the city of Charlotte as they consider relocating the team. Word of the visit comes from real estate lawyer Jerry Reese, who spoke last night to the Mecklenburg County commissioners.
- Rents increasing as office, industrial space remains scarce around S. Florida (Sun-Sentinel)
Office and industrial space will remain scarce across South Florida this year, leading to higher rental rates and giving landlords even more leverage than they have now, two leading real estate brokers say.
- Buyers gain edge in housing market (Rochester Democrat and Chronicle)
The area's real estate market outlook remains bright, but some of the glitter has been removed.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
Back to south florida real estate News Archive